Friday 9 August 2013

Dear Readers




Dear Readers:
I come to you as candid as this situation will in hopes that this appeal for Truth and Justice will not fall upon deaf ears, uncaring hearts. If you love God, you cannot ignore the cries of the Innocence. Regardless of your faith, the testimony of Joseph, Jesus and so many others have been painfully ignored for too long by many of those who were elected and appointed by God to teach and protect the humanity of all. If You Truth and Justice, go to my website [thesavoryfiles.com {google}] and support me finanically. Its my vision, with your help to embark on one of the greatest journey’s this world has ever seen on behalf of the Innocence. Once you visit my website your life will not be the same. I don’t want pitty, I WANT YOUR HELP TO BRING ABOUT POSITIVE CHANGE. Together with God’s help we can restore peoples lives and heal this blessed Nation. Turn to Proverbs Chapter 3:27 & 28 “…Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.” 28. “…Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.” It is my prayer to either raised enough money to buy two[2] Coach Buses, or someone will donate the buses. This is a Time for all to stand up. God is Real! The next step is Yours. Justice is a preventive measure to stop injustice from taken place. Love Always, Johnnie Lee Savory




No comments:

Post a Comment